- The details. We ALL know that I'm a sucker for details (I mean, just check out my Instagram account). Amy was painstakingly attentive to the details of her wedding day, and they came together stunningly.
- The simplicity. The day was full of beautiful moments and details, all of which were perfect. The wedding wasn't overdone or overwhelming. It were simple, in the best possible way.
- The love. It was so clear that the bride and groom deeply love one another. In addition to that, they are both greatly loved by their family and friends. It was wonderful to witness so many moments of love throughout the wedding day.
- The dinner reception. It took place in the groom's parent's backyard and was attended by the couple's closest family and friends. This allowed the couple to spend intimate moments with their guests.
- The dance party. After dinner, the bride and groom invited a number of their friends to join in for drinks, cake, and dancing. The dance party at the end of the night was amazing and so much fun.
Ceremony Venue: Coquitlam Alliance Church
Day-Of Coordinator: Jodi Marie Events
Wedding Dress: Bridal Gallery