Their wedding day was perfect. There are so many beautiful memories from the wedding day, which I've been reminded of as I uploaded this blog post. These memories included:
- A tree full of love notes that they had written to each other over the course of their relationship.
- Their proposal video that was played right before Sarah walked down the aisle (you can watch it below)!
- Starwars themed portraits with the bridal party (Sarah LOVES Starwars).
- A hand-knitted shawl and scarves that the bride and bridesmaids wore.
- The "Tea for Two" wedding favours.
- A perfect wedding cake that had an edible replicate of the bench that Jordan created for Sarah before he proposed to her (as mentioned, you can watch the proposal video below).
- An hand-painted portrait of the bride and groom that was gifted to them by one of the groomsmen.
- Ending the night with an absolutely perfect father-daughter dance.
- Seeing two people who are so perfect for one another share their first day of marriage with all of us.
Jordan & Sarah, you two are meant for each other. I am so grateful to have been a small part of your wedding day, and I look forward to seeing where your marriage takes you!
Love to you both!
Overall it was a great day and it was so wonderful that I was able to just be the bride on my wedding day and not have to worry about a thing knowing that Jodi was there and running everything.
I know weddings can be expensive and that you might think you don't need a planner or a day of coordinator but I am telling you as a bride YOU DO! Make ever effort to budget of this person, hire Jodi and you will be thanking yourself that you did!" - Sarah