- The beakers filled with candy that were used as the wedding favours (the groom is a scientist).
- The beautiful vows and writing that was displayed throughout the wedding day (the bride is a writer).
- The bright, vibrant florals that were used for the bouquets and centrepieces.
- The amazing speech by the groom's father. It was heartfelt and moving, and I mayyyy have gotten a little teary-eyed throughout it.
- The feeling of love and excitement from the various family members and friends of the bride and groom. It really was a lovely day, and everyone seemed so thrilled for the couple.